Deciding to base my character on more of a warrior type, I decided that adding in armor would be a great asset towards my character. While going through the process of making armor I decided that this armor would be best for my character because the more clothes on a warrior restricts them. Also taking into consideration historic warriors such as the spartans and how their soldiers are dressed. Taking the challenge of making my character less cartoonish became a challenge because realism requires much more lines and complexity. This project allowed me to pay close attention as an artist on measurements and making sure that my character was precise enough for a 360 view. It also showed me that being an artist requires precision and consistency which takes much practice. I believe that this project was a big success in my case by allowing me to reflect on the consistency of my art and the amount of time I need to spend on it.